Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Expanding My Horizons


Last night our little writers critique group met at the local Borders. We are an eclectic bunch--novelists, poets, short story writers, and now, a children's book enthusiast and creator. The two hours spent reading our work and discussing the content is priceless. I'm learning so much, and I am grateful for the friendship and camaraderie. A couple of weeks ago, a new face was added. Jackson, a local performing artist, has exposed us to his work--fascinating. I look forward to hearing more. The critique group is an education not available in schools--it's reality. Thanks, everyone.

2 comments:

ShareThis

Get My Books On Kindle!

Watch a book trailer for TARGETED!

Chicago Warriors Thriller Series

Watch a trailer for Gripped.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Gift Store

SIBA Signing

SIBA Signing

TotalRecall at SIBA

TotalRecall at SIBA

Debut Novel