Thursday, June 17, 2010

It Is A Learning Experience


Getting a book published is a journey. Some may experience a longer trip than others, but all who travel the publishing road will have many things in common. I came across a good article on the topic in which Alan Orloff describes: 7 Things I've Learned So Far. Take a look at it, it's worth reading whether or not you're published. Items two and six, rang true or me. Number two talks about getting help from critique groups, editors, etc, while item six reinforces what I've learned: other writers are extremely generous in helping new authors with time and advice on a myriad of subjects that will help the newbies reach their goal of becoming published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Get My Books On Kindle!

Watch a book trailer for TARGETED!

Chicago Warriors Thriller Series

Watch a trailer for Gripped.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Gift Store

SIBA Signing

SIBA Signing

TotalRecall at SIBA

TotalRecall at SIBA

Debut Novel