Thursday, April 21, 2011

Make Money by Pricing Low

I've been following this whole eBook phenomena, particularly since I have four eBooks for sale. It seems to be a money making proposition and a viable option for anyone who wants people to read their work. Here's a link to an author who sells for .99 http://thewritersguidetoepublishing.com/welcome-to-the-wg2e-john-locke and makes his money by the sheer volume of sales. (Recall my past post in which I talked about eBook readers who shop by price).

I am experimenting myself, by having my publisher reduce the cost of my new fiction release, Targeted, to just $3.99, and my non-fiction release next week, Lessons From The Street, for .99 (comes only in eBook). I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Get My Books On Kindle!

Watch a book trailer for TARGETED!

Chicago Warriors Thriller Series

Watch a trailer for Gripped.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Gift Store

SIBA Signing

SIBA Signing

TotalRecall at SIBA

TotalRecall at SIBA

Debut Novel