Sunday, January 30, 2011


As a way of giving back to my community, I recently donated a case of books to my local police department. I met with Chaplain Paul Peterson of the Fredericksburg PD in Virginia, who accepted the daily devotionals on behalf of the men and women of the FPD. Cops On The Street, is a unique devotional in that each day features a story written by men and women in law enforcement. Grant Wolf, a police chaplain himself, compiled the wonderful stories and put them in book form, and he included a related Bible verse for each story. The book is suitable for the general public as well. Check it out here: http://copsonthestreet.com/

1 comment:

  1. How Wonderful! I hope your donation lifts the spirits of those who protect us!
    -- hope to c u at the VWC BoG mtg (michelle)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Get My Books On Kindle!

Watch a book trailer for TARGETED!

Chicago Warriors Thriller Series

Watch a trailer for Gripped.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Gift Store

SIBA Signing

SIBA Signing

TotalRecall at SIBA

TotalRecall at SIBA

Debut Novel