Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Don't Procrastinate


I travel a lot, maybe too much. One thing I'm noticing each time I fly, is that more people are reading books with eReaders--Kindles, Nooks, Sony--people like the convenience of using this technology. If you have a book that you've had published, either with a publisher or published yourself, you should get it on Amazon's Kindle Reader. It's a great way to get your work out to people who are not inclined to buy traditional books. Or . . . make your own eBook and sell it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Get My Books On Kindle!

Watch a book trailer for TARGETED!

Chicago Warriors Thriller Series

Watch a trailer for Gripped.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Gift Store

SIBA Signing

SIBA Signing

TotalRecall at SIBA

TotalRecall at SIBA

Debut Novel